Get 20% OFF during National Dog Week w/code: DOGWEEK
By: Will Sanders
We all know that it’s the little things in life that let others know we love and care for them. And as the Beatles said, “money can’t buy me love…” But at the same time, if your dog could see Instagram, it is hard not to think that these dog owners would make your dog jealous.
So, without fur-ther delay, let’s take a look at 11 times dog owners were so extra it’s funny!
11. You thought you were going the extra mile by letting your little buddy lay its head on your pillow – think again! It is hard to say what is best about this photo… the bacon AND kibble, the morning paper, or the slight scowl that seems to say, “yes this is my life and no you can’t have it.”
10. Or even if you don’t go that far – have you at least gone the extra mile to show her that her sleeping comfort is important to the family?
9. Or have you done even this….? Even if you don’t have two dogs, this allows you to host a proper sleep-over!
View this post on Instagram
So recently we did a brand new project, and we LOVED it ❤️🐶❤️🐶❤️🐶❤️🐶 Here will explain, in our customers word, exactly what we did … “Good afternoon. You recently made me a special size bunk bed for my two dogs. I am just messaging to say that they both love the bed, especially Cairo my greyhound who has of course claimed the top bunk for himself as he can lay up there are nosey out of the window at his leisure. My little Podenco Izzy is quite content on the bottom bunk as she is shy and likes the fact that her bed is like a hidey hole! I have put some carpet on the stairs to add comfort and added mattresses & bedding and they are using it every day. Thank you so much for your creation!” Who’s dogs would LOVE this as much as Cairo and Izzy? 🐶 🐶 🐶 #dog #doggy#funkybunkbeds #doggylovee #pets #dogbeds #rspca #pdsa #dogmum #dogdad #dogsofinstagram #dogstagram #dogo #doggos #instadog #cat #bed #bunkbed #dogobsessed #dogofmylife
8. Getting two walks a day used to be considered living the good life for dogs. But now, if you are not taking her with you everywhere you go in a baby stroller, then it seems that you are a neglectful fur-parent!
7. On second thought, if you are not taking her everywhere you go with her bestie alongside AND in a thousand-dollar designer baby stroller, you need to get on this dog owners’ level!
6. Does your pampered pooch insist on being carried everywhere and you happily oblige? Because, if not, you really need to up your effort.
5. All dog owners know how much pups love the feel of the wind in their faces, especially when on a ride. So, this owner takes it to the next level. Does your pooch have it’s very own sidecar so they know they’re truly the Robin to your Batman?
4. Growing up, we would just pay a neighbor to feed the dog if we went on a road trip vacation. But now, taking your dog on the flight with you to vacation is not enough – there had better be wine too!
2. Even if you can’t spring for a boat, how about a cozy little dog abode? It’s only about $4,500.
View this post on Instagram
It's national dog day! Your dog shows you love and affection no matter what the circumstance. Why not show the same love by gifting him the best dog house money can buy? #rahdesign #dogsofinstagram #nationaldogday #doggystyles #designerdog #moderndesign visit our webpage for purchasing information! www.rahdesign-la.com